National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
Physiotherapy can be covered by the NDIS to help provide individualised care, health and wellbeing management, while helping patients achieve their goals.
PhysioFIXX accept all self or plan-managed NDIS participants. Our team of physiotherapists all have at least 2 years of clinical experience in the disability and aged care sector. We can treat & assess anyone in a place most convenient to you, whether it is in the comfort of your own home, in one of our clinic treatment rooms, via Telehealth or in some other more convenient setting.
It is our goal as physiotherapists to assist people with disability to engage with their community and become more independent in regards to their every day living.
Some of the ways we can assist you include:
- Pain management
- Movement and postural skills
- Coordination and mobility
- Breathing exercises
- Muscle strengthening & endurance training
- Home exercise programs with a focus on complicance
- Advice on the management of specific conditions
- Recommendations for equipment and mobility aids that may increase function and enhance your independence
- Weight control